Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

Dear Paul:

Great idea!

I am already working (a tiny little bit) on http://schema.org/docs/ecommerce.html that shall explain the basic GoodRelations model in schema.org and point to external resources. Might take a while, but is for sure a 2015 project ;-)

Martin
martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp