Re: Proposal for a Schema.org ‘extent’ property

Thanks for your thoughts, especially on the property name.

The nice thing about Schema.org properties is that they can all default to
a Text value and in many of the cases you describe I am sure they will.
Introducing QuantitativeValue however provides the opportunity for
specificity when it arrises, as per some of the archive oriented examples
such as a number of folders or lengths of shelving.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com