Re: [schemaorg] Vocabulary for comics (#378)

Antoine,

The daffodils/deprivation was just a lark that someone challenged me with. The more useful examples are where Schema:Role can be combined with WikiData URI to account for countless varieties of creator/contributor roles like bassoonist, trumpeter, and others already mentioned. It would be interesting to see how many cases in the ending credits of a movie could be accounted for that way. For example:

 http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q2962047

Jeff