Re: [schemaorg] Vocabulary for comics (#378)

Hi Jeff,

So taking your suggestions into account where we would add the detail seen
in resources like the GCD using schema:name instead of schema:roleName on
schema:Role, the previous example might look more like this (assuming no
URIs for "pencils", and usage on the open Web with schema.org exclusively):

<dl vocab="http://schema.org/" prefix="lcrel:
http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/">
</dl>

And using a domain vocabulary, or preferably WikiData:

<dl vocab="http://schema.org/" prefix="lcrel:
http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/ cbv: http://comicmeta.org/vocab/">
    <dt><span property="roleName"
resource="cbv:Penciller">Pencils</span>:</dt>
</dl>

Sean