Re: Proposal for Schema.org extension mechanism

re: schema.org extension subdomain appengine? application

A system for collecting collaborative feedback on schema extensions
which satisfy ideal constraints (mostly dealing with ambiguous duplication):

* DRY: Don't Repeat Yourself
* "There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it."
* Homophonic overlap
* Morphemic overlap

Features?

Schema Document Workflow w/ HTML and RDF content-type report transforms
either at build time or with live views.

* [ ] Template:
  * http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals
  * https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0009/
  *
* [ ] Workflow States: Draft, [...], Published
* [ ] Views to cache: content-type negotiation AND .ext URIs
  * [ ] RDFa
  * [ ] JSON-LD
  * [ ] TTL
  * [ ] https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/197

In terms of a JSON-LD metadata manifest updated at build time,
is this an LDPContainer of LDPResources
which have artifacts with various URI?

* GitHubRepository
* GitHubCommit
* GitHubPullRequest
* GitHubIssue
* Google Doc
* Mailing List Threads
  * easier to link to w/ latest mailman
* OpenAnnotation (oa:) has permalink comments
  https://wrdrd.github.io/docs/consulting/knowledge-engineering.html#oa

http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/ has cacheable windowed paging.

Thing > CreativeWork > Course could be a good test case:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/195