Re: The Agent proposal in bib.schema.org is controversial

So to clarify, are you are suggesting that we publish either foaf or
bibliograp.net agent alone, or in addition to schema:Thing  ?

Yes, BiblioGraph.net terms should be superseded when the equivalent terms
are accepted into bib.schema.org beyond the pre-final preview release.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com