Re: Finalising bib.schema.org 1.0 proposal

I strongly advise the exclusion of containers. I think I understand
Richard's intent:

*Containers - I would still like to see this in if possible. It is targeted
at the storage of archive material, not the organisation of archives
themselves - see example on the container page
<http://sdo-bib.appspot.com/Container?ext=bib> - it is a basic foundation
that could be used elsewhere and may at a later date be ca candidate for
promotion to there core schema.org <http://schema.org/>.*

....but, I nonetheless don't totally understand it, based on the examples
provided. The example seems to suggest that the intent is the ability to
refer to a specific unit of archival material for purpose of citation. Why
do we care about "storage"? Corey is right - if this is intended to
represent archival material, I'd suggest perhaps involving more archivists
in this discussion.

Cheers,

Mark A. Matienzo <mark@matienzo.org>
Director of Technology, Digital Public Library of America