Re: Finalising bib.schema.org 1.0 proposal

I propose ‘Globe’ is removed from the 1.0 version.

I don’t debate that Globes have specific properties, but I don’t believe they belong in a ‘bib’ extension as they are in no way bibliographic items

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com