Re: WorldCat Works Data

Hi Richard,

Has OCLC been thinking about how this might intersect with the BIBFRAME
model?  BF hasn't done well (yet) in dealing with the concept of FRBR
work and its support through an "authority." While not a traditional
authority, these work descriptions could be very useful as a
bf:hasAuthority for a bf:Work.

Philip

--
Philip E. Schreur