Re: Getting CreativeWork Relationships done

But work/edition is just one relationship.  What property(ies) would you
use to go between them?

The wikipedia page links to
http://www.worldcat.org/title/adventures-of-huckleberry-finn/oclc/29489461
The worldcat page links to
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/77694.The_Adventures_of_Huckleberry_Finn
The Goodreads page links to
http://www.goodreads.com/reader/478-adventures-of-huckleberry-finn?return_to=%2Fbook%2Fshow%2F77694.The_Adventures_of_Huckleberry_Finn(with
a note, "different edition")

The wikipedia article also links to all of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Huckleberry_Finn#External_links

The OpenLibrary page has previous and next links, leading to different
manifestations.

HathiTrust has a whole slew of links to other instantiations:
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/012256253

How many more of these do you need?

-Ross.