Re: Getting CreativeWork Relationships done

You're referring to a very different (and much more complicated and human
intensive) component of FRBR: adaptations, translations, supplements, etc.
 commonEndeavour is intended to smooth over different versions of the
_same_ work (that is, the various printed forms of 'Adventures of
Huckleberry Finn', but it wouldn't generally be used to link to a stage or
screen adaptation, for example) as opposed to related works.  We have a lot
of data that we know is referring to the same general intellectual output,
but we do not necessarily know the direct relationship between the
individual representations of it, nor do most people care (they just care
about the work, in general).

-Ross.