Re: Including electronic resources in holdings-as-offers

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Wallis,Richard
<Richard.Wallis@oclc.org> wrote:
> My instant reactive answer to your question is ‘probably we should do both’
> - telling the world what we have and also how to get it.

+1 - and I think the Actions side of things should be its own thread,
as I'm trying to just make a small, incremental change to the existing
agreed-upon Holdings-as-Offer best practice (which already included
LeaseOut!) to handle Ed's use case :)

IIRC Jeff Young was quite interested in the Actions side of things, so
maybe Owen can entice him into a new thread now that Actions have
settled down?