Re: Including electronic resources in holdings-as-offers

Not really got my head around the schema.org actions yet, and this is different thing than simply expressing 'holdings', but it seems to me that viewing/reading an electronic resource falls into the potential action in the http://schema.org/ConsumeAction hierarchy? Do we need 'holdings' or should we be thinking about offering actions on the item?

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com