Re: Completing schema:article

Dan is correct.

You will need to create both a Magazine and a Journal type among others.
 Just like we have in Freebase already

https://www.freebase.com/book/periodical?schema=&lang=en

https://www.freebase.com/book/magazine?schema=&lang=en

https://www.freebase.com/book/journal?schema=&lang=en

https://www.freebase.com/book/newspaper?schema=&lang=en

All of which would be under CreativeWork in schema.org ideally.  In
Freebase /book/ is the conceptualized domain of "CreativeWork", so just
pretend it is that.

NOTE that those above are the urls... the Domain for the Types themselves
has moved recently (but we kept the old url ids to avoid confusion)...and
now they all live under /periodicals  as seen here where you can click on
each blue one to see the individual schema for each:
https://www.freebase.com/periodicals?schema=

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>