Re: Holdings-as-Offer: more complete examples

Chiming in at a silly time of night (here in Australia) - this is great progress.

I also think the proposal doc is a good basis for this.

Should we start an implementation advice/guides are of the wiki in which we can place some [copy/paste/tweak] examples, this being one of the first.

~Richard