Re: Holdings-as-Offer: wrap-up

Also, I haven't added availableAtOrFrom to the examples on the Holdings
proposal page because I was asking for consensus and providing sample
examples in this thread.

I am worried about this distinction you're introducing between branch and
library. To me, a branch is a library. The seller represents the current
physical location of the item (if that item is physical) where an
interested party can pick it up. I think search engines are trying to
satisfy an immediate need, not saying "oh it's available in NYPL somewhere".