Re: Updated examples page

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:
> I have added some more examples to the examples page:
>
> http://kcoyle.net/articles
>
> Shlomo, if I have not properly represented the Primo case, please let me
> know.

Hi Karen:

I suspect that you included BibTex less as an article example than as
a list of the properties that BibTex encodes, which encompasses other
creative works like theses. Perhaps you would care to try mapping the
BibTex properties that are pertinent to Article to schema.org
properties and note those that are not yet covered by the Periodical
proposal?

It would also be very helpful if you would take the time to actually
try marking those examples up with microdata or RDFa and provide some
analysis of what's missing from the Periodical proposal.

I've skimmed the actual article examples and gone through the exercise
of mentally marking each of them up. From what I'm seeing the only
properties that might be considered missing are "submitter" and
"dateSubmitted" (from the arxiv.org example). Maybe that becomes a
separate "provenance" proposal, if we feel that it's worthy / a
priority?

Dan