Re: journal article for next call?

I pulled together the various proposals we iterated over on the list
at http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Periodical - it has
evolved somewhat as I started fleshing out the examples.

I thought it would be far more efficient to have a reasonably complete
proposal to look at and hopefully move forward on that relatively
quickly.