Re: Voting for CreativeWork property names

Jeff, I'm referring to Richard's use case:

A webpage (presumably from a search result or something) which contains a CreativeWork (let's say 'To Kill a Mockingbird').

Richard's example is that this CreativeWork could have links to specific instance types (perhaps at other libraries/webpages): Book, Movie, TV Series (I don't know, mini-series, maybe), etc.

However, the implication is that this would be nothing more than an <a> tag with the library's name as the anchor text (or something) with an itemprop='instance' attribute meaning there's no way to define the Book, Movie, and/or TV Series to make the link back to the CreativeWork.  I'm skeptical that such a scenario would actually exist, if for no other reason than it would be fairly atrocious UX.

-Ross.