Re: Voting for CreativeWork property names

Sorry, ignore my use of "expression" if you like; I just meant that simple
names for object properties, that work as either "has x" or "is x of" when
read in opposite directions, can make things easier to work with. It could
just have easily have been this:

<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520> <http://proposed-schema.org/work> <
http://exampleworks.org/work/12345>.
<http://exampleworks.org/work/12345> <http://proposed-schema.org/instance> <
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520>.

In other words, maybe there's a better term than "instanceOf" which
describes the relationship of <http://exampleworks.org/work/12345> to <
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38264520>. What is <
http://exampleworks.org/work/12345>, if not a "Work"?

Alf