From: "YoungJeff (OR)"
To:"Thomas Adamich" , "Ed Summers" , "Shlomo Sanders"
Cc:"Dan Scott" , "public-schemabibex@w3.org" , "sam@mitinet.com"
Sent:Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:12:40 +0000
Subject:RE: BIBFRAME and schema.org

	I think that Schema.org is lacking a lot of useful object properties
between schema:CreativeWorks, but I don’t think the domain/range of
those object properties need to be tightly bound to FRBR WEMI classes.

	Jeff

	FROM: Thomas Adamich [mailto:vls@tusco.net]
SENT: Friday, June 28, 2013 11:02 AM
TO: Young,Jeff (OR); Ed Summers; Shlomo Sanders
CC: Dan Scott; public-schemabibex@w3.org; sam@mitinet.com
SUBJECT: RE: BIBFRAME and schema.org

	...So it's safe to say that any contextual relationship functions
enabled by adding FRBR/Holdings would be redundant?

	Tom

	Tom Adamich, MLS

	President

	Visiting Librarian Service