Re: BIBFRAME and schema.org

Jeff, the paper does not make clear the difference between OCLC's
intentions and the decisions of the group. "... with extensions
proposed..." sounds like the group has proposed extensions like
productontology. No where does it say that OCLC endorses productontology
but the group has not. That needs to be made clear because there are
implications throughout the paper that the group has made decisions or
is in agreement on topics that have not be discussed as a group.

kc