Re: Schema.org and "Holdings"

Dan,

If you reconsider the use of schema:IndividualProduct and schema:SomeProducts, you should be able to pass the smell test again on item-level assertions.

Also, rather than schema:price=$0, I would point out that the range on this property can also be a text string. For example, "Library Loan". My earlier suggestion about using gr:businessFunction would also work for systems that wanted to be more expressive, but with some extra cost in terms of semantic overhead.

Jeff

Sent via a cracked screen :-(