MANIFESTATION and ITEM EXAMPLES

>From the El Paso Public Library Catalog:

MANIFESTATION

Title:

Beauty and the beast

Trousdale, Gary.

Edition:

Special ed.

Publication Information:

Burbank, CA : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, [2010].

Physical Description:

2 videodiscs (ca. 92 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.

General Note:

Originally produced as a motion picture in 1991.

Special features: restored and remastered, this Diamond Edition features
three versions of the film (original theatrical version, special extended
edition, original storyboard version); Disney sing-along mode; Backstage
Disney features; alternate opening; deleted scenes; an all-new music video;
games; and more.

Abstract:

The spell of an enchantress opens this classic fairy tale, turning a cruel
prince into a hideous beast. Belle, the heroine, is a book-loving young lady
trapped by the beast when she comes looking for her father. To break the
spell, the beast must win Belle's love before the last petal falls from an
enchanted rose.

Reading Level:

MPAA rating: G.

Subject Term:

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Ugliness+--+Juvenile+film
s.&lm=DVD> Ugliness -- Juvenile films.

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Love+--+Juvenile+films.&l
m=DVD> Love -- Juvenile films.

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Magic+--+Juvenile+films.&
lm=DVD> Magic -- Juvenile films.

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Animated+films&lm=DVD>
Animated films

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Feature+films%2C+Juvenile
.&lm=DVD> Feature films, Juvenile.

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Fantasy+films.&lm=DVD>
Fantasy films.

Added Author:

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Trousdale%2C+Gary.&lm=DVD
> Trousdale, Gary.

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Wise%2C+Kirk.&lm=DVD>
Wise, Kirk.

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Hahn%2C+Don&lm=DVD> Hahn,
Don

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Woolverton%2C+Linda&lm=DV
D> Woolverton, Linda

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=O%27Hara%2C+Paige&lm=DVD>
O'Hara, Paige

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Benson%2C+Robby&lm=DVD>
Benson, Robby

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=White%2C+Richard%2C+1953-
&lm=DVD> White, Richard, 1953-

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Orbach%2C+Jerry&lm=DVD>
Orbach, Jerry

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Stiers%2C+David+Ogden&lm=
DVD> Stiers, David Ogden

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Lansbury%2C+Angela%2C+192
5-&lm=DVD> Lansbury, Angela, 1925-

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Menken%2C+Alan&lm=DVD>
Menken, Alan

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Ashman%2C+Howard&lm=DVD>
Ashman, Howard

Added Corporate Author:

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Walt+Disney+Pictures&lm=D
VD> Walt Disney Pictures

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Silver+Screen+Partners+IV
&lm=DVD> Silver Screen Partners IV

<http://elpasopl.ent.sirsi.net/client/ma/search/results.displaypanel.display
cell.detail.mainpanel.osrfielddisplay.newsearch?qu=Buena+Vista+Home+Entertai
nment+%28Firm%29&lm=DVD> Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)

Language:

English

French

Spanish