Re: Holdings

Karen,

I think it's an interesting to imagine how a book retailer would model this using Schema.org. Then imagine that someone searches for a book via their favorite search engine and that a local library's "offer" appears in the same result list as the retailers. Where the retailer indicates price, the local library would indicate "free to borrow". Both would link to a service that closes the deal.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad