RE: AdditionalType was: audiobook options in objects

In our first release of the WorldCat.org Linked Data, I used this custom
"library extension" property:

_:A0
	library:hasCarrier http://purl.org/library/Audiobook;
	.

In the next release, I will be switching to this:

_:A0
	a http://www.productontology.org/id/Audiobook;
	.

Jeff