Re: Reminder - next Schema Bib Extend Group meeting is on Tuesday

Karen,

As the discussions on work-instance & commonEndeavor have past its peak
recently, I agree that we should try to move on.

In the spirit of "iterative approach to helping make schema.org better for
bibliographic data -- instead of a waterfall model" as suggested by Ed
recently - I believe that they should be moved to a state of final agreement
and preparation for proposal to public-vocabs.

Content-carrier is a little different as there are some fundamental
modelling approaches that we are discussing here that I think will influence
how we deal with holdings - if we are to be consistent. What might be called
the additionalType issue needs some consensus around it.

By taking some leads from WebPage, Comics, etc., I agree that collection
'should' not be too controversial.

It is issues such as these I was hoping to surface in the ' Timescale for
submissions to public_vocabs' agenda item.

~Richard.