Re: "citation" property needed on ScholarlyArticle

Hi Alf,

Create a proposal on the group wiki.

If you follow the pattern of other potential proposals on the Wiki
<http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Vocabulary_Proposals>  -
commonEndeavor is a good template to follow, as that also proposes the
addition of a single property to an existing Schema type.

If the consensus of the group is in agreement we can propose it with all the
other that we agree upon in the next few months.

~Richard.