Re: Content-Carrier Proposal

Richard,

as also discussed off-line, I changed the microdata/RDFa coding a bit. The previous solution in microdata was

I have also changed the RDFa part to be more in line with that version of microdata by folding the type specification into @typeof directly (RDFa allows that, the usage of explicit rdf:type or schema:additionalType is, though correct, unnecessary...)

Cheers

Ivan

On Feb 2, 2013, at 22:04 , Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@oclc.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just added a Content-Carrier proposal to the Wiki.
>
> It does not propose extension of the vocabulary as such, but I have linked it from the Vocabulary Proposals page <http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Vocabulary_Proposals> as it is a proposal as to a recommended way to apply the current vocabulary to address an issue that concerns this group.
>

> ~Richard.

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153