Re: Changes vs. new element

That is what I am saying Dan Scott, and others.

If you build it...they will come...and "they" are the Search companies
invested in this, just as much as you and Libraries are.
There are many folks on the inside of "they", that have been waiting for
movement in this area, on your part.

So... get 'er done.  The rest of the nice UX fantasizing that your talking
about is already in prototyping stages (in various parts and pieces,
including mobile), you just do not see or know about it yet. :-)

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>