From: Wallis,Richard [mailto:Richard.Wallis@oclc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 11:39
To: Dan Scott; public-schemabibex@w3.org
Subject: Re: Overhauled & improved Evergreen implementation of schema.org

Hi Dan - welcome back!

This is great progress.

I agree that extension proposals will be stronger if they are actually implemented in more than one system.  Holdings being an obvious candidate
- but anything else would be useful.

I suspect that many developers of boring old integrated library systems or discovery layers are keeping their heads down until a 'standard' emerges and the users of boring old integrated library systems or discovery layers start to put pressure on them to implement.  ;-)

~Richard.