Re: Dividing up "Examples Library" for schemabibex?

Thanks, Dan. I think you make some extremely valuable observations. I
added some comments to your discussion notes, and also added a section
on FRBR as an authority model, from prior discussions.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net