RE: Next Meeting - Schema Bib Extend W3C Group - 17th October

The difference boils down to casual vs. industrial use cases. As minimal as skos:Concept is, it still has these industrial-strength features:

	- http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/#S14
	- http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/#L4858
	- http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#term_focus

Jeff