Re: Itemprop for person

Not to mention fictional representations of real people in literature, film etc.

I understand the desire to label characters/organisations as fictional, but I'm not clear what the use case is? What are we trying to enable with this apart from 'better description'?

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com