Re: Schema course extend Re: The subject of a course.

No I wasn't suggesting a change as the current about property rangeincludes will allow for URIs to subject vocabularies/ authorities.

So an example in the wiki could include:
<link property="about" href="http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85107440"/>

~Richard

>>> alan@alanpaull.co.uk