Re: Mode of study or delivery

I agree it would be good to use URIs to add some consistency.

Potentially we could define an Enumeration set for these - online,
face-to-face, MOOC, distance learning, part-time, full-time -  That is if that
that is the finite list.  Alternatively if those values are already defined
somewhere with canonical URIs we could recommend their use and show them in
examples.

As to ‘requiring’ them, that is probably to constraining for Schema.org.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com