Re: Cost

From: Phil Barker <phil.barker@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 17:31:55 +0000
To: public-schema-course-extend@w3.org

I think that we are pretty much settled on using the schem.org/Offer to
provide informaiton about the cost of a course, and settling on Course
as a CreativeWork and CourseInstance as an Event makes this straightforward.

So far in the examples I have only put cost information into
CourseInstances, which I have summarized here:
https://www.w3.org/community/schema-course-extend/wiki/Cost_of_course

Phil

--
Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil

Workflow: http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/workflow/

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.