Re: Cost

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Phil Barker <phil.barker@hw.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Phil Barker <phil.barker@hw.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>

>> So what are you suggesting? that we use offers/Offer for the the pricing
>> of Courses independently of CourseOfferings?
>

> This would make the most sense to me.
>
> Independently or instead?
>
> You mean the CourseOfferings become Offers, (or a subtype of Offer) or we
> have both but don't link the cost information in the offer/Offer to the
> other information in the courseSection/CourseOffering ?

I mean that we should use the offer property instead of making the
CourseOfferings a subtype of Offer.

Is there an updated RDFa file or document describing where we are on these
decisions? To be honest, I am having trouble keeping track.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com