Re: Examples Re: Modelling Course and CourseOffering

Great start Phil,

I had a play with the first example, expanding it a bit - the N3 less the
prefixes below.

Not wishing to make the mail trail unreadable, I think we should move the
examples onto the wiki.

<http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/temp/schCExt/FifeAccounting.html> a
schema:Course ;
    schema:courseSection [ a schema:CourseOffering ;
            schema:courseMode "Evenings only and weekends"@en-us ;
            schema:location "St Brycedale Campus Kirkcaldy"@en-us ;
            schema:startDate "31 Aug 2016"@en-us;
            schema:endDate "23 Jun 2017"@en-us;
            schema:offeredBy "http://www.fife.ac.uk";
            schema:potentialAction [ a schema:ApplyAction;
                                    schema:url "
https://courses.fife.ac.uk/portal/html/wbi/webappltop.htm?course1=HCACC&amp;INST1=BE116
";
                                    schema:object [ a
schema:CollegeOrUniversity;
                                        schema:url "http://www.fife.ac.uk";
                                        schema:name "Fife College";]
                                    ];
        ],
        [ a schema:CourseOffering ;
            schema:courseMode "Full Time"@en-us ;
            schema:location "St Brycedale Campus Kirkcaldy"@en-us ;
            schema:startDate "29 Aug 2016"@en-us;
            schema:endDate "23 Jun 2017"@en-us;
            schema:offeredBy "http://www.fife.ac.uk";
            schema:potentialAction [ a schema:ApplyAction;
                                    schema:url "
https://courses.fife.ac.uk/portal/html/wbi/webappltop.htm?course1=HCACC&amp;INST1=BF116
";
            schema:location "Halbeath Campus Dunfermline"@en-us ;
            schema:startDate "29 Aug 2016"@en-us ;
            schema:endDate "23 Jun 2017"@en-us;
            schema:offeredBy "http://www.fife.ac.uk";
            schema:potentialAction [ a schema:ApplyAction;
                                    schema:url "
https://courses.fife.ac.uk/portal/html/wbi/webappltop.htm?course1=HCACC&amp;INST1=HF116
";
                                    schema:object [ a
schema:CollegeOrUniversity;
                                        schema:url "http://www.fife.ac.uk";
                                        schema:name "Fife College";]
                                    ];
        ];
    schema:grantsCredential "HNC Accounting"@en-us ;
    schema:name "HNC Accounting"@en-us ;
    schema:creator [ a schema:CollegeOrUniversity;
        schema:url "http://www.fife.ac.uk";
        schema:name "Fife College";];
    schema:description "This course is designed for those wishing to take
up a career in Accounting and Financial Administration within a range of
organisations. Both HNC and HND awards are suitable for a wide target
audience including school leavers, adult returners to education and those
in employment wishing to formalise their skills."@en-us;
    schema:about "Accounting", "Financial Accounting Software", "Cost
Accounting";
    rdfa:usesVocabulary schema: .

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate