Re: Proposal: starting document for what we cover.

Phil, one question regarding the scope and definition. There has been
discussion of the notion of program/course of study (variously named...even
called simply course). The scope can be inferred to include description of
programs of study from: (1) the definition, "An educational course is
defined as a sequence of events and/or creative works which aims to build
knowledge, competency and ability of learners" and (2)  Use Case #8 (set of
courses); and (3) from several of the examples (physics at U of Bristol)
and the program of study in Dental Assisting (and associated course).

Personally, I'd like to see the scope inclusion of both course and
program/course of study made explicit as opposed to being inferred, and, as
a result, subject to speculation and debate.