Re: CourseInstance : MaximumCapacity ?

On 12/04/2016 15:33, Wes Turner wrote:

> For demand forecasting, it's probably easier to have a waitlist with
> no capacity; and then add CourseInstances to scale with demand as
> limited by resource availability?
>
> * "120 people signed up, so they added another section (CourseInstance)"

This sort of use case seems to go beyond course advertising / course
discovery and be more about what's required to administer a course. That
seems out of scope to me.

Phil

--

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.