Re: Note on RWW Group's Evolution and Principles

On the topic of nostalgia, over at the solid WG, Pierre gave this as an
example of what Solid can do:

https://videolectures.net/iswc2012_berners_lee_semantic_web/?t=70

It's a video from 2012, where Timbl talks about the future of the web and
gives several shouts outs to the RWW CG! :)

po 30. 10. 2023 v 15:56 odesílatel Brent Shambaugh <