Re: Twitter Bluesky -- Building a Social Web

Apologies if I've contributed to upset.

I think the link to do so is via: https://www.w3.org/community/rww/

Or perhaps his your W3C profile.

Fwiw; I am hopeful for a renaissance.

A future where the otherwise Trusted information collected about persons
via ICT can be employed by them to protect human rights.

Whilst feeling discouraged.

Timo.