Re: A Quick Note on WebID history

Am 10.08.21 um 22:40 schrieb Henry Story:
> There was a vote on Hash URLs and 303 and I supported keeping things
> simple and efficient with hash urls, as Tim Berners-Lee would have
> preferred, and I lost, so we allowed both.

I remember that call very well. There was a majority, and there was your
position. You claimed that you, as a chair, can make the decision. A
discussion with you was impossible. The rest of the call was about you
acting like a dictator, how we can remove you as a chair or if we should
close the group. Maybe I'm a little bit picky, but that's not the way I
want to work in a CG.