RWW CG Q1 Update

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 20:05:23 +0200
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Hi All

I'm going to skip my normal quarterly summary of RWW activity for Q1 2018
for a couple of reasons

- the CG mailing list has been very quiet this quarter, especially the last
2 months (2 posts)
- I wanted to include the upcoming WWW 2018 in the summary

That's not to say there isnt alot going on.  I am expecting a very full
report in Q2, when normal service will be resumed.

OTOH if someone else would like to add a blog post about an RWW topic for
this year, we have an open blogging platform [1] so please feel free!

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/rww/wp-admin/post-new.php (login required)