Re: ACL to allow access to resource creators

That's the thing. Even if you had Creators as a Group, should they all
automatically have access to each others created resources? I don't
think so, they should only get access to resources they themselves
have created. So there should really as many different groups as there
are creators, but that doesn't make practical sense.

Another use case is: if an agent had Append authorization and created
a new resource, but then has no other authorizations (or had them
taken away) -- should he/she/it still be be able to manage that
resource?

I think that goes beyond what can be expressed using ACL ontology and
requires inference, as you suggest, and/or SPARQL.