ACL to allow access to resource creators

From: Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@graphity.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 17:57:04 +0200
To: "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, public-declarative-apps@w3.org
Hey all,

We are using the W3C ACL ontology [1] to describe agents and their
authorizations.

I don't think however it is possible to express a rule such as "the
creators of resources have X mode access to their created resources",
because it is resource-dependent and there is no way to define
"creators" as a single group.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and/or suggest solutions that you use
for this case.

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl