Re: Request for feedback on dokieli-rww

Pretty cool. Is distributed version control amongst SOLiD backups
planned for the web pages? I can see the writing on the wall sort of
with Ruben Verborgh participation in Git for Triples
(http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2013/papers/ldow2013-paper-01.pdf).

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/