Re: Read Write Web — Q4 Summary — 2016 [via Read Write Web Community Group]

Melvin?  (it says 'i' in the text) good work, per-usual.  thankless work
this stuff atm...

am working on a conference agenda to talk about 'values', and found
http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Opinion/Communications/InternetPrinciplesAndRightsCoalition.pdf
in
my travels.

question is, what is this document missing?

initial concepts;

1. A.I. considerations (inc. fake news, augmentation of stuff by computers,
et.al.)
2. some sort of Hippocratic Oath like text[1] to serve and protect 'web
science practitioners' seeking to do good for humanity (ie: seeking to bind
their actions to the principles listed in the above doc).

Looking for comments / contributions.

best wishes for 2017 to all (and for all those we can positively influence
through our efforts)

Cheers,

Tim.H.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath