Re: Ideas for a draft

Draft of what?   Ideas for what?  It would be helpful if the subject
line were more specific.

To be respectful of your reader's time, it would also be helpful if the
document said up front what problem you are trying to solve.  Currently
it leaves the reader guessing and also leaves the reader without much
motivation for reading it.

thanks,
David Booth